During this time, our school and nation is facing unprecedented times. There may be moments of calm. There may be moments of anxiety. Please find comfort in knowing our school community is striving to support the overall community while taking care of our families as well. Our teachers have provided Remote Learning Opportunities. Those links can be found on our school website. Additionally, we have learning packets available for students in each grade level. Those packets are available in our main office. Our teaching staff will connect with you through phone call and or Class DoJo. Teachers will be able to assist you and your student during these trying times. While I can not predict what the coming days will mean to our school or community, I can assure you that the staff of Baskerville Elementary School will strive to provide quality education opportunities for your student even in uncertain times. Bulldog PRIDE.
- Purpose, Pasion, Precision, Professional
Respect and Friendship
- Developing Friendship for life through respecting ourselves, valuing others, and supporting our community.
- Creating leaders and learners for tomorrow by being our best today.
Determination and Courage
- Developing the confidence in young people to take on life’s challenges and to stand up for what is right.
- Everyone is precious and included in our school. We celebrate our differences and give everyone a chance.